Key Specifications/Special Features:
Features of hydraulic shearing machine/hydraulic cutting machine:
1. Hydraulic individual sheet material clamping system with nylon inserts to protect material from indentation from the clamping cylinders along full length of hydraulic shearing machine.
2. ENC 18 programmable digital controller provides up to 1000mm travel on the powered leadscrew back gauge allowing operator to program the cut length required. Also fitted is a stroke counter & stroke adjustment dial allowing shorter materials to be cut using a shorter stroke length, this feature will increase production.
3. Simplified blade gap adjustments to allow for a wide range of material types.
4. Transfer balls inserted into work table allowing material to be easily moved to the cut position and squaring arm.
5. Hydraulic shearing machine have top shearing blade made from Inox quality composite and has two (2) cutting edges allowing minimized down time in blade rotation.
6. Bottom shearing blade made from Inox quality composite and has four (4) cutting edges allowing minimized down time in blade rotation.
7. The core structure of the steel main frame has been electronically welded ensuring maximum penetration during the manufacturing process. In addition to this feature the cutting beam has been stress relieved eliminating any distortion after manufacturing.
8. Shadow line lighting has been incorporated into the machine frame providing a clear cutting line on the work piece and enabling scribed or marked material to be cut with simplicity as required.
9. Heavy duty squaring arm is fitted with a graduated rule and adjustable flip up front stops allowing operator to cut to measure from the front of hydraulic cutting machine. Flip over stops can be set to repeat cutting length required with accuracy. The arm also aligns the material to be located square to the cutting edge.